DC offers services across the entire Primavera product family and complete solutions that integrate financials with project portfolio management to meet their challenges and business needs.
- They want to better manage projects in spite of competing priorities and limited resources.
- Their customers and project sponsors expect faster project delivery without sacrificing any scope or quality.
- They need visibility into issues, risks, changes, budgets – everything essential to controlling a project – so everyone has the information they need to make the best decisions.
- And across the board, projects are becoming increasingly more complex which demands tighter collaboration among all participants, regardless of where they are in the enterprise.
DC is well positioned and committed to support Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) customers. Our team of Consultants have empowered Primavera customers to successfully:
- Establish processes for aligning resources with high-value projects
- Ensure clear goals are communicated from the top down and reflected in the project priorities
- Implement governance processes and data across the enterprise to be able to deliver the right projects and programs aligned with business goals and objectives
- Enable a single view of data so project teams can move faster in a concerted, integrated effort to satisfy customers and clients
- Implement a single system view of data providing visibility into project performance issues, giving advanced warning to stakeholders of Risk and Issues that would contribute to project failure
Supported products include:
- Primavera Prime
- Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Primavera P6 Professional Project Management
- Primavera Gateway
- Primavera Unifier
- Primavera Analytics
- Primavera Contract Management
- Primavera Portfolio Management